The 2023 Wine Walks. Please see below for the dates and themes.
- March 18th 1-4 All that Glitters is Gold/luck of the Irish
- April 22nd-the 80's rule! Earth Day 2023--Come unwind after Color the Mucc
- May 20th, - Sip and Shop Steampunk Style
- June 17th, -tiaras and Tophats
- July NO Wine Walk
- August 19th, -Grape Day in the summertime--fancy shirts and showy skirts!
- September 16th, - It's a Twin Walk (dress like your partner)
- October 21st, - We're just here for the Booz--Halloween Walk
- November 18th, Christmas Kick- the Elves Have it!
Past Wine Walks
Chamber Board member, Terri Powers and Betsy Aguila were on hand at the Gold Country Inn, for the 60's themed Wine Walk on Saturday. They checked ID's, handed out maps and glasses and had a great time!
This was the Chamber's first attempt at having two different starting places for the Wine Walk and while the turn out was low at the Gold Country, they feel it's worth another chance, to try and make the flow better.
"The Wine Walks are so popular and the participation is so good that we tend to get a little bottlenecked down at the Chamber office" said Chamber President, Alicia Cramer, "in order to make the flow a bit better, we thought we'd give this a try and see how it works."
Those who did start at the 'west' end of the walk, were treated with a wonderful photography exhibit by Shooting the West and some great wines from the Gold Country and The Winnemucca Inn. Early birds to Goodnight Irene, Nature's Corner and Second Street Seasonals were eligible for a chance to win a Chamber Check or two.
Next month, the Wine Walk will be on August 22nd and it's a luau, so start getting those grass skirts together.